I took this shot on '5th Avenue' in New York City (2016), with the world famous Chrysler Building in background. I'd been trying for days to find a way of incorporating the building into a unique street image. I spent 3 months photographing New York in 2016 and plan to return again soon.
Scroll down for more images of this print.
* Hahnemuhle Photo Pearl Paper 310gsm. A very high quality paper with subtle gloss properties designed to retain great colour and contrast, whilst limiting the glare behind glass when framed.
* Topline Epson inkjet printer and inks to enable quality print reproduction.
* Archival gallery quality.
* Available in 3 sizes - Medium (A4 - 210x297mm), large (A3 - 297x420mm) & extra large (A2 - 420mmx594mm) sizes, all ideal sizes for mounting and framing.
* Printed to include a white border as shown.
* Each print edition is approved, numbered and signed by myself on the back.
Each print will be packed to order in a protective sealed cover and is shipped on mounted board (A4 & A3). The larger A2 prints are shipped rolled in a robust photo tube (100mm) for better protection.
Your shipping cost will be calculated at check out. The shipping time will vary depending on your location - around 5 working days within the UK, 10 working days for locations in Europe and beyond.